Pages

Monday, 6 February 2012

www.healthpronaturals.com Post Avaliable in MLM


  • Role: Direct Marketing - Manager
  • Experience: 1 To 10+ Years
  • Job location: Delhi, Gurgaon & Noida / Mumbai / Bangalore
  • Basic/UG qualification: Any Graduate
  • PG Qualification: Any Post Graduation
  • Key skills: Good Leader, Good Team, Able To Hand Big Team
  • No. of vacancies: 10+
  • Posted by: Company
  • Company name: HealthPro Naturals Pvt. Ltd.
  • Website: Www.healthpronaturals.com
  • Contact person: Alok Choudhary
  • Website:  http://www.healthpronaturals.com





MLM Leaders required from All Over India. for Growing Product Based Binary MLM Company.
WORLDS #1 BINARY MLM COMPANY WITHOUT ANY CAPPING
NO CAPPING
NO Flush Out/lapse
Unlimited Depth
1:1 Unlimited Binary
Companies own 3 TradeMarks
More than 65 Products
Products in 7 Categories
Extra Incentive will be provided apart from Payout.
Grab this opportunity
Call Now
Alok Kr. Choudhary
Mangaing Director
HealthPro Naturals Pvt. Ltd.
Mob:            9999844642      
7520515005
E-mail: alok.healthpro@gmail.com

sss
 
 
 

No Capping

   
 

No Flush Out/Lapse

   
 

1:1 Unlimited Binary

   
 

Unlimited Depth

   
 

Weekly Payout

   
 

12 Types of Income

   
  
• Retail Profit 15%-20%
• Direct Sales Bonus 5%
• Team Building Bonus 8%
• Unilevel Bonus
• Binary Bonus
• Re-Purchase Binary Bonus
• Auto-Spill Binary Bonus
• Leadership Bonus
• Travel Fund
• Car Fund
• House Fund
• Royalty Income
   
   
 

 

 

How do you start Earning this Income?

   
  1.Register as a distributor after paying Rs.100/- as a Registration Fee.
  You will receive your online Distibutor Identification Number & Password
  2.Buy Business Starter Kit of your own Choice
   
PV Based Kit
Price
1000
3600
7000
11000
PV
15
60
120
160
Binary
150
600
1150
1600
 
 
Product Based Kit
Price
1699
3499
6899
13799
PV
15
30
60
120
Binary
150
300
600
1150
 
1.Retail Profit
 
Distributor Price + Retail Profit = MRP
   Rs250               + Rs250          = Rs2300
 
 
2. Direct Sales Bonus 5%
 
For Example: A & B Joined with Business Starter Pack of Rs. 7000
Your Direct Sales Bonus = 7000+7000 X 5% = Rs.700
 
 
3. Team Building Bonus 8%
 
For Example: C & D Joined with Business Starter Pack of Rs. 7000
 
Your Team Building Bonus = 7000+7000 X 8% = Rs.1120
 
4. Unilevel Bonus
 
1 PV = Rs.50
( 12% of Personal & Sponsored Group PV)
For Example: Your Personal Re-Purchase PV = 200
Your Sponsored Group PV = 100
Your Unilevel Bonus = Personal PV + Sponsored Group PV X 12% X Rs.50
Rs.1800 = 200 + 100 X 12% X Rs.50
 
5.Binary Bonus
 
(Based on Binary Table)
For Example: A & B Joined with Business Starter Pack of Rs.7000 (PV Based Kit)
1 Pair= Rs.1150 Unlimited Depth, No Capping
 
6. Re-Purchase Binary Bonus
 
Your Re-Purchase Binary Bonus = 500: 500 = Rs.5000 (Please see Binary Table)
Balance 50 PV Carry Forwarded
 
Week
Weekly PV Left
Weekly PV Right
Incentives
1
15
15
Rs. 150
2
30
30
Rs. 300
3
60
60
Rs. 600
4
100
100
Rs. 1000
5
250
250
Rs. 2500
6
500
500
Rs. 5000
7
1000
1000
Rs. 10,000
8
2000
2000
Rs. 20,000
 
7. Auto-Spill Binary Bonus
 
For Example : You Re-Purchase Products of 60 PV
 
 
HealthPro’s System will Auto Spill Equally & Match According to the Binary Table.
Your Auto-Spill Binary Bonus = 30:30 = Rs.300
 
8. Leadership Bonus
 
Directors are eligible for 5% of their Binary Bonus as Leadership Bonus.
Directors Leadership Bonus = Binary Bonus X 5%
Silver Directors & above are eligible for 5% of their Sponsored Directors Binary Bonus
 
Silver Directors & Above Leadership Bonus = Sponsored Directors Binary Bonus X 5 %
 
9. Travel Fund
 
Directors & above are Eligible for 1% of Global Sales PV as Travel Fund
Calculation of Travel Fund
Your Travel Fund = Global Sales PV X 1% X Rs.50
No. of Qualified Directors
 
10. Car Fund
 
Ruby Directors & above are Eligible for 2% of Global Sales PV as Car Fund
Calculations of Car Fund
Your Car Fund = Global Sales PV X 2% X Rs.50
No. of Qualified Directors
 
11. House Fund
 
Emerald Directors & above are eligible for 2% of Global Sales PV as House Fund
Your House Fund = Global Sales PV X 2% X Rs.50
No. of Qualified Directors
 
12. Royalty Income
 
If distributor sponsored a HealthPro Distribution Center(HDC) in any area . He is eligible for 1% from the sales of HDC for Life Time.
 




Sr.No.Dist. IDAchiever's NameDesignationJoining DateStateTestimonials
1HPN73906SAILA DEVIB.D.M.30/03/2011HaryanaI am Shaila Devi a 55 year old woman from Ballabhgarh. I had problem with my knees. One of my friend recommend HPN NutriProHealth Care Products. So,I started HealthPro & using Company Products few months back. I usedNutriPro Boswellia Plus & now I feel very relief in my Knees. Apart from this I also earned a part time income. HealthPro is very beneficial for those who are looking for part time or full time job. I really thanks to HealthPro Naturals from bottom of my heart. "TAKE YOUR PROGRESSIVE INITIATIVE."
2HPN83354PUSHPA GUPTAB.D.M.06/07/2011HaryanaI am Pushpa Gupta a 50 year old woman from Faridabad. I was searching for a good opportunity since last 2 years but I didn’t found any opportunity like HealthPro. One day one of my friend told me about HealthPro Plan & Products. I was very excited to see the Plan & Product’s results finally I decided to join HealthPro Naturals & I started the work . In just few months I become BDM & now my next target is to achieve Silver Director before this Diwali. Thanks to my friend who told me about HealthPro Naturals & lot of thanks to HealthPro Naturals. Pushpa Gupta B.D.M
3HPN52588INDETJIT KUMARB.D.M.25/03/2011Delhi NCR 
4HPN11375SAVITA JHAE.D.M.24/03/2011UttaranchalI am SAVITA JHA a 25 year old woman from Haldwani.I was searching for a good opportunity since last 2 years but I didn’t found any opportunity like HealthPro. One day my husband told me about HealthPro Plan & Products. I was very excited to see the Plan & Product’s results finally I decided to join HealthPro Naturals & I started the work . In just few months I become EDM . Thanks Healthpro Naturals
5HPN53935SHAILA DEVIE.D.M.30/03/2011HaryanaI am Shaila Devi a 55 year old woman from Ballabhgarh. I had problem with my knees. One of my friend recommend HPN NutriPro Health Care Products. So,I started HealthPro & using Company Products few months back. I used NutriPro Boswellia Plus & now I feel very relief in my Knees. Apart from this I also earned a part time income. HealthPro is very beneficial for those who are looking for part time or full time job. I really thanks to HealthPro Naturals from bottom of my heart. "TAKE YOUR PROGRESSIVE INITIATIVE."


1 comment:

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Everra

    ReplyDelete